It’s January, and as always, that means it’s the peak month for people to sort their finances. Last week, the site smashed through its all-time record. As always, the biggest day was on a Wednesday, the day people receive our weekly email. In fact it’s the third Wednesday in a row we’ve broken the record.
Now, I know many of you are fellow nerds and love these types of stats. So, according to our Google Analytics software, here goesβ¦
- Visits in the day: 1,531,000 – this is the number of different trips people made to the site. (Last October when I blogged the then-record, it was 1,320,000.)
- Unique visitors: 1,090,000 – the number of different individuals who visited the site.
- Page views: 4,308,000 – the number of pages those people looked at.
- Visits to the main site (excluding the forum) 1,047,000.
- Unique visits to main site: 743,100.
- Main site page views: 1,987,000.
The big traffic drivers were High Street Sales diary β with Boots going to 75% off, the HMV administration: Your rights guide, Hotel Sales and others including a new tool to find the 0% debt shift you’re most likely to get.
Comment via Facebook login
This is an open discussion; anyone can post. Comments may be edited, and are only published during the working day.
Please report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous posts (inc username) to firstname.lastname@example.org